As the owner of a start-up or small business, you always need to look for ways to save money and use your resources efficiently. Communication is one of the areas where you need to invest both money and manpower. Small businesses often find such investment a little tough. Hence, hosted telephony is the perfect solution for them.
Learning about the concept
The concept of hosted telephony entails that the company offering this services takes care of both hardware and software, along with system update. Basically, your telephone system will be hosted in cloud. It is one of fastest growing technologies in today’s world and it is being used by businesses widely. If you are about to start a business or have one and are looking for an efficient telephone system for better communication, then hosted telephony is the right choice.
How we can assist you
At V4 Telecom, we have been offering this service for quite some time now. After helping a lot of businesses to have reliable and high-quality communication system without putting a hole in their wallets, we have gained a unique insight of the market. It is quite obvious that you have questions and doubts before choosing the hosted telephony service. We would like to put these queries and doubts to rest. Our team has compiled this list which will be able to help.
Beneficial points to be noted
- The hosted telephony system does not need any ongoing maintenance charges and only requires little installation charges.
- The service comes with unique scalability opportunities. This way, you can add or subtract systems and connections according to your requirements.
- There won’t be any delay if you are changing premises or starting a business from the scratch. It will save time which can then be used to manage some other aspects.
- Service of hosted telephony will be a continuous process. If one centre becomes non-functional or disrupted due to some reason, another centre can provide the services without any hiccups.
- You can conduct business from anywhere and anytime you want. This adds productivity and convenience for your employees, enhances customer services and eliminates service disruption.
- As hosted telephony is a cloud based service, you can be completely sure about the security of the data. This way, data will be accessible and out of the harm’s way.
In short, by choosing hosted telephony you are ensuring reliability, convenience, better service, less time and effort for your business and employees. The time and money, you will save by choosing this service, can be used for handling other areas of a business and to earn more profit.
If you’re interested in setting up a wireless network at your business, try V4 Telecom UK’s fixed line services, ADSL, phone systems and broadband plans, visit us at V4 Telecom UK or call us at 0800 038 6333. Make the shift.